HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 08-29-2005, 02:03 PM   #1
Sandy H.

I was thinking I have not seen Jessica posting here lately. I wonder is she o.k. and is anyone hearing from her? I use to enjoy her posts. Hugs, Sandy
Old 08-30-2005, 10:11 AM   #2
Lolly

Sandy, I've e-mailed Jessica to let her know you're asking about her; I heard from her about a month ago, then got very busy with family stuff so didn't get back to her until now. Hope she's well.

<3,
Lolly
Lolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 05:28 PM   #3
*_Sandy H._*

Thanks Lolly, I knew I would get a reply from someone. I am sure she is busy and that is good. Hugs, Sandy
Old 09-01-2005, 07:20 PM   #4
jessica

hi sandy!
thanks so much for looking out for me...i read the messages here often, but don't post nearly as much as I used to.
all is well on this end. I'd been battling a very stubborn single spot that popped up in my liver last September, but so happy to report NED again. I've remained on treatment the past 8 weeks since I got my clean scan b/c we're investigating some surgical options. The docs suggest that it would be a good idea to resect that portion of my liver out-since everything else has remained clean except for that one spot, but we're looking for a minimally invasive procedure and the right surgeon.
i hope to have some news from my onc tomorrow...the longer they take to make a decision, the longer I remain on chemo. That's just not going to do b/c I want to grow some hair!
Other than that, it's been a great summer. I have NED, a new niece & a new puppy. I think I'm a pretty lucky girl.
Hope you are well & to everyone on this board,
Keep the Faith!