HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-05-2005, 09:19 PM   #1
michele u

Hi all,
I went to Scottsdale and Sedona last weekend. Some of you know my story of the little boy a saw 4 times before i found out i had cancer. When i was dx, i haven't seen him since. I talked to a man that owned a angel store there. I told him i saw the boy. He told me it was one of my misscarriages! Then he told me that my kids have seen him too. Well, they have! He told me he didn't have wings did he? I said no. It was wierd.
Not as wierd as the next story. We stayed in Sedona one night. That night I woke up screaming, because someone touched my face and ran their finger through my hair! I grabbed me mom and she said i was dreaming. I knew i wasn't dreaming. The next morning my aunt that sleep in the other room came out and told all of us that she felt something touch her face and move her hair! I about died! I didn't dream it. She felt it too. I've seen things before, but never been touched! Does anyone out there have any similiar stories? I hope i'm not the only one!!
michele u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 11:46 PM   #2
al from canada

OK, Now you're starting to spook me out. I have enough trouble sleeping but.......it's 2:45 AM and I'm wide awake again!
To answer your question, my aunt has had experiences similar.
Take care,
Al
Old 04-06-2005, 08:13 AM   #3
Patty H

Right after I was first dx. My friend and I were delivering meals on wheels. I had my top down on my car and this lady across the street yelled for us to stay. She told us not to be afraid that she was a missionary and she had a message for us. My friend and I who never shut up were dumb founded. We never said one word from the time she spoke to us until after she was gone. She came to my car and took my hands and said something like money from heaven, then did the same to my friend. Then she turned around and left. After she was gone my friend and I couldn't quit talking. We called everyone we could think of. We have looked for that women several times but we have never seen her again. I was never sure what she meant but it really lifted my spirit. Patty H
Patty H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005, 06:12 PM   #4
michele u

Patty,
The closest is know of Money from Heaven, is pennies from heaven. I read an article that Audrey's mom, (Audrey from this site) gave to me. It was about how they drop pennies for us to find, and to think of them. Well, ever since then i have found a penny in the strangest places. Outside the hotel room door after we left that weekend, then while i was going through the airport right by where they have you walk into the metal detector, i found one there. No I find them daily, just one, sitting somewhere to remind me of heaven.
michele u is offline   Reply With Quote