HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 01-20-2005, 10:41 PM   #1
Jerri

Hello I am Jerri's Husband Brad. I am very sorry to say that Jerri went home to be with the Lord this past Monday (1-17-05). It has been a very hard 7 years. Jerri was stellar the entire time. She will be missed greatly. The children are doing fine (Jerri worked very hard with them to prepare them). The services are this Saturday. I just want to let everyone on this board to keep fighting.

-Brad
Old 01-20-2005, 10:51 PM   #2
StephN

Such hard news when we hear of this. I recall Jerri being an active and helpful participant on this site when she was able. She had GREAT spirit, and I know it is with you and the children now.
Bless her in peace.
StephN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2005, 11:03 PM   #3
Lolly

Brad, thank you for thinking of us at this time. Another sister, another loss. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Love, Lolly
Lolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2005, 01:03 AM   #4
wlward

Dear Brad
I am so sadened to hear this news and am will be thinking of you and your children.Thanks for thinking of all of us at this time.
love
linda
Old 01-21-2005, 06:05 AM   #5
*_celina_*

Brad, I read many of your wife's posts on this site. She will be missed...I'm sorry for your loss.

Celina
Old 01-21-2005, 06:07 AM   #6
*_al from canada_*

Dear Brad,
I'm very sorry to hear about Jerry, she was a fighter and a regular on this board. My heart goes out to you and your children. Feel free to contact me if you feel the need.
Stay stong,
Al
al@sentex.net
Old 01-21-2005, 07:27 AM   #7
Sandy H.

So sad for us to hear this. Please know that she is at peace and in a beautiful place with no pain looking down on us all. She will be standing at the door ready to welcome us to join her later. Best wishes to you and the children. Sending you a big hug, Sandy
Old 01-21-2005, 05:55 PM   #8
eric

Brad,

I am so sorry for your and you family's loss. I'm sure that I cannot begin to understand the pain that you must be going through but I can say that I feel a special bond to each and every person that posts on this site. As a result, it truly pains me, and I'm sure others, when we lose someone.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do or offer to help you through this tough time.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Warmest regards,
Eric
Old 01-21-2005, 06:05 PM   #9
Cathy W

Brad,

I am sorry for your loss. In your sadness it is hard to contemplate this, but the Scriptures say, "Precious in the eyes of the Lord is the death of His saints." Ps 116:15
I believe you have a hope that passes understanding. May He wrap His loving arms around you in the evening dew.
In Christ,
Cathy W
Cathy W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2005, 04:33 AM   #10
Sheila

Brad
Our hearts go out to you and your family in your loss....Jerri had such a fighting spirit and positive outlook. She helped many of us on this board. May she be at peace. Our prayers continue for her and your family...we are here for you.
Hugs
Sheila
Old 01-22-2005, 12:30 PM   #11
Janelle

Brad,
I'm so sorry to hear of Jerri's passing. Thank you so much for letting us know. Lighting a candle in memory of Jerri.

Janelle
Old 01-22-2005, 02:33 PM   #12
Rozebud

Brad - I am so sorry for your loss. I just spent the last 1/2 hour rereading some of her old posts over the past year. WOW - what a trooper....what an inspiration....what courage. She sounded like a wonderful mother too.

My heart breaks for you. I am so truly sorry. I just don't know what else to say. I can't imagine everything your family has been through in the past 7 years.
Rozebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2005, 09:54 PM   #13
Linda in Calif

Brad: My heart goes out to you and your family. You all will be in my prayers. Take Care, Linda
Old 01-22-2005, 10:14 PM   #14
michele u

Brad,
I didn't get the chance to get to "know" Jerri from this website, and i'm sure i missed knowing a wonderful person. Death is hard for anyone to bear. For "us" survivors it's something we think about more then we want to let on. I will pray for your family, and to have God bring you a sign that she is ok. They are always there if you look hard enough. Know that you can talk with any of us still on this website. We need you (the husbands) as much as we need eachother. God Bless, Michele
michele u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005, 12:47 AM   #15
*_christine_*

Brad and family
My sorrow goes on for the loss of yet another. Jerri who we all came to know for a brief moment in time in our lives had a fighting spirit that I admired, and a giving nature as she shared with many on our message board. We will miss her presemce.
My hope is that she will look to support us from above.

We continue the fight in her name ....

Wishing you God's Peace, Hugs Christine
Old 01-23-2005, 12:23 PM   #16
Eccles

Dear Brad,

As someone else suggested, she will be there all ready to greet us as we come loitering in. I did not have a chance to 'know' her but life is, I say without the slightest hesitation, NOT stopping just because we traded in a rusty vehicle. Those left behind suffer more. I know you will come through. Prayers of love, Erika