HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 08-02-2004, 04:34 AM   #1
Ruth S

Hi girls,

I found something yesterday that got me so excited that I had to share. I went to Target to get the kids school supplies and went looking through the pretty bra section. I have a prostesis and the typical bra that houses her. Anyway, I found this "water" bra - really pretty. Thought to myself - Is it possible to just wear it and no prostesis? Well, girls it is! It looks so great! It's small (well smaller than the dynamic super power one than I have)and silky. It comes in black, natural, white and red. The bra is from gilligan o'malley (Target Brand) and only cost $10! The bad part is I think you can only get away with it if you are a B cup or smaller. What also is great is the left side matches the right. I've heard that Victoria Secret also has water bra's but haven't been there yet...and I bet they cost more than $10! Thank goodness for teenagers that want to look like they have a bigger bust.

Thought that I would share.
Ruth
Old 08-02-2004, 04:40 AM   #2
Rozebud

Ok, I'm having a hard time conceptualizing it, but I'm going to check it out at Target!
Old 08-02-2004, 09:45 PM   #3
Cindi

Thanks for the tip. I will make a trip to Target today.

Old 08-07-2004, 12:22 AM   #4
beverly

I wnet to Target yesterday and they told me it had been discontinued. Fortunately they had one on the clearance rack in my size so I got the last one. It is much lighter than my regular prosthesis so better. So far I am quite happy. I did tell them I saw a note re: this bra on the internet so they might need to get some more. Good luck to all. It does have an underwire in it.