HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 10-21-2004, 12:31 PM   #1
michele u

I was waiting til I had time to write this. I just want everyone to know that I flew to Chicago and got to meet my "soul friend" Audrey from this board. She got my email from here one year ago, and we have been emailing since. She is my inspiration,motivation, and cheerleader. I don't know what i would have done this last year without her. When we met it was like "coming home" to meet my sister I never had. No one can understand the "bond" that we all have as breast cancer survivors. Just "being" with her, I felt alive again. We didn't need to say anything, we just felt it. Because of this board i met her, so i want to thank Joe and Christine.(Another Angel moment for you two) I will ever be indebted to you both for what you have given me!
Old 10-22-2004, 08:54 AM   #2
Audrey

Michele, THANK YOU for your kind words--it was awesome to meet you, too. I have definitely found a kindred spirit! I also want to thank Christine and Joe for this board--it's so great to know you are not alone in this cancer experience and that others share your fears and concerns. We are all so hungry for positive stories and this is a great place to find them, as well as to hear an encouraging word & information about treatment from people who have "been there". Many thanks and blessings to all who post here. Love, Audrey