HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-28-2012, 05:38 AM   #26
jml

Re: Starting WBR tomorrow...nervous & scared

Thank you everyone for your chorus of voices
All your compassion, encouragement & prayers have helped me grab hold of my own confidence and courage to climb on to that table for these first 3 days & know that I only have 12 left to go.
That mask they put on you to hold you're head in place is pretty intimidating - the first day it felt like they were saran wrapping my head to the table! But, with eyes closed & deep breaths (through your nose b/c I can't even seperate my lips) I use your
visual imagery and see those Rads blasting sunlight & healing rays into those dark, lightless areas that I visualize are the mets.
No fatigue yet, but I do think the dexamethasone is making me feel a little buzzy and jittery and which makes a solid, restful night's sleep a challenge. I haven't had
any problems with heartburn or GERD, so I passed on the $200 Rx for Nexium and will just see how I do and maybe opt for something OTC.
Thank you again, everyone. Knowing your prayers surround me have helped in that magical, mystical, faithful way that nothing else can.

Keeping the Faith~

Jessica
jml is offline   Reply With Quote