HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 09-05-2006, 02:10 PM   #1
KathyH

couldn't disagree more

Hi Joe,

We've never met but I hope we will some day. I have not been registered very long but I already think of you all as my cyber-family. I find the message boards, etc., very organized and user-friendly. Thank you so much for your contribution to those of us who need this web site.

Thanks, Kathy
KathyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 02:59 AM   #2
sarah

I'm addicted to this site!!! It's been of TREMENDOUS help to me with great advice - I'd be lost without it!

I've searched different subjects and like the highlighted word to help find the references. Actaully, having been on other forums, I like the way this one works.

If I feel badly about anything on this site, it's that I feel I take away a lot from it but becasue my knowledge is limited, I don't give enough back.

I just hope that those of you who take care of the site, never get so overwhelmed that you quit.
We need you desperately!
thanks for this wonderful site,
sarah
sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 06:47 AM   #3
R.B.

Exellent site and I imagine a lot of work.

And you manage that on top of full time employment admirable.

If it is feasible etc I think and index page might be heplful for many - in effect a beginers search page - it would simply use to the search facility to gather posts - but would present topics by sections to save those that are paniced having to think to much., drugs (list of drugs), tests, treatments, diet, insurance etc

Also a much greater emphasis on the search facilty might be helpful. It took me a while to register it was there.

Hopefully once created the index would be relatively static, with new topics being added relatively infrequently. A later date if ever the resources were there an edited summary by section would probably be useful or link through to a site that does.

Thanks for your hard work

RB
R.B. is offline   Reply With Quote