HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-18-2005, 08:40 PM   #1
Alice

Unhappy family support?

I have been batteling this problem(cancer) for a few months now and I am sure some of you have been batteling much longer than I have been. My question is how do you deal with the questions from family members .I know they are concerend and I sometimes don't want to worry them.Also if family members are having problems of their own and are not sensative to the fact that you are not at the place in your life that you can help them with their problems how do you tell the without seeming insensative?.They should be grateful for what they have!How do I let my son Know that I need his help on a daily basis(him and his wife live with me) ,to know that he is able to confront his problems as they come up without me, and live a meaningfull life? That would mean a world to me! The fact that I may not be here to help him with the rest of his life so he needs to get it together now and not later when I'm not here to help and he has to do it on his own seems to haunt me and I need help from you to put it all in perspective .I guess I'm just a little negative tonight and I need a kick in the butt.
Alice is offline   Reply With Quote