HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > Herceptin / Tykerb
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Herceptin / Tykerb Share your experiences or ask questions about Herceptin or Tykerb

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-29-2008, 04:51 PM   #1
grandma2

having more problems - scary

hi ladies. more problems. havn't feel well at all since early sept when i started xeloda and tykerb...you know the story. got to the point where i couldn't eat at all. lost 11lbs in last 2 1/2 weeks. having increasing discomfort, pain, pressure whatever in middle of chest feeling very gasey. got to point nothing would help so sunday night neice took me to er. no lung clot, cardiac stuff came back ok. sodium and potassium very low. wanted me to stay overnight to check ekg and enzymes again in am. everything ok except potas. still very low...they kept giving me K pills. so today went for dobutamine stress test while still having this constant pain in chest plus now a knife in back between shoulder blades. stress portion was fine but was told excercise portion of scan could still be abnormal. find out tomorrow...if nurse calls it's ok, if doc calls not ok. i'm beside myself with fear. i've so many dxs besides bc i just can't deal with another one. it's been almost 3 years of bad test after bad test so it's hard to be optimistic. i'll let you know when i find out. hope everyone else is doing ok. gm
grandma2 is offline   Reply With Quote