HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-29-2007, 04:16 AM   #1
HavahJ

TRUTH - is it basically over?

I had a single skull metastasis for a couple of years. I just finished the second skull sugery out in California so the tumor is almost gone. I'm not on the board much because most of my stuff didn't connect with most of yours. I came home from surgery a week ago and had a routine PET - just had one 4 months ago. I've got it in my liver. The myth that once in bone, stays in bone flew away. Liver is the worst place, right ,except brain? The onc. said something about 15 spots? How could that happen in 4 months? Must be growing very fast. He's talking about heavy chemo. I'll have to be in the hospital because of multiple sclerosis and other stuff. How long do most people have after liver mets? Look, I know some people live fairly long, but I need the usual and real information? The onc said not to bother finishing the radiation for the skull tumor because the disease is systemic now and it won't matter. I was going to start tykerb right after the gamma I'm by myself so decided to put in a blurb again, but not expecting too much response because all I've ever gotten is a few. My case has just gone so weirdly. Anyway, thanks for listening. HavahJ (If there's a response, please leave out the religious stuff)
HavahJ is offline   Reply With Quote