HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 01-14-2004, 12:53 AM   #1
Charlie, Sandra\'s husband.

Please re-read what was stated in my post, before you make statements and assumptions that are totally off-base.

First, I did not blame my wife for getting cancer, how foolish a statement you make. She was just honest enough to admit she had been lax about certain things, that MAY have made her more prone to the disease. I have made many of the same mistakes in life myself, and so have you and everyone else living on earth.

No matter how careful we may be, it is impossible for us to avoid things that may contribute to sickness in life. I am PROUD of my wife for being honest about these issues, and her honesty may help others take a look at their own lifestyle habits and encourage them to make changes for the better.

I never said taking standard chemo treatments was wrong, I simply pointed out we need to educate ourselves concerning the truth regarding stand and alternative therapies.

If you look around the WWW, you can find many places where people really put down the standard chemo drugs, but that is NOT my objective. Remember I endorsed the treatments my wife took, and is taking, but I was also open-minded enough to seek the opinions of those with other viewpoints.

If you are offended by honesty, and a willingness to people who admit there are at least some problems with ALL of the treatment options out there, I am sorry I upset you with a dose of reality...