HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-28-2007, 10:15 PM   #1
charlotte

I hope I don't have another week like this soon

Hello all:, I don't post too often but I do read and "lurk" in the back ground... I just needed to vent over this week and it's not over yet....
..my brother in law was shot and killed monday morning. The man emptied a whole round of bullets into my brother in law..then the man called 911 and sat down by the fence and waited for the police...he said he had been planning to kill him for days... he was a sub contracter for and they had some kind of dispute over the boat my brother in law was building for another party.... what is so stupid , is he went by the mans shop on Sunday and he patted him on the back and said something like "we are straight now".. and my brother in law left with my sisiter and went on to Destin ... and then the next day (monday) he waited at the shop and when he walked to open the gate.. he shot him down ..... this has been a terrible week..we will wake him tommorrow and bury him Friday at noon....leaves behind 2 children, my sister and 3 grand children.. in 8 months his daughter has now buried her husband ( car wreck )and now we will bury her father Friday...
As if that is not enough.. my father was diagnosed with liver cancer this week and has to have major surgery.. he is going to shands ( in Gainsville ) next week ....

so my stress level is pretty much maxed out.... I have been having some problems with the herceptin regime.. I had to go into the hospital Tuesday for a 2d echo.... don't know the results yet.. they held the herceptin last week because of the nausea and vomiiting.. and some chest pains....

so I go in tommorow morning and will get the next dose of herceptin or not????

thanks for letting me vent
charlotte is offline   Reply With Quote