HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 01-14-2007, 06:39 PM   #1
HavahJ

Thank You Everybody

Thanks so much for your wonderful responses. I want to talk to all of you but it will take me awhile. I do feel less alone though. My single skull bone met has been gamma knifed and it's hard not knowing when IT will happen. It's been 14 months. Right now though the multiple sclerosis is taking off because a radiologist used the wrong type of radiation on my head! I've got these wierd tremors and some cognitive wierd stuff. I've had M. S. for 20 years and this is the worst stuff that I've had. I don't know if I told you- my memory is going! I had a different breast cancer 20 years ago in the other breast, but I don't think it was her2neu even though they didn't test for that then. I guess I'm getting a little long! But I really appreciated all of your mail! Thank you! HavahJ (Jan)
HavahJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 08:00 PM   #2
Lani

Havah J

Another monoclonal antibody, rituximab, usually used for lymphoma, has been shown to be helpful in MS.

Just as a weird question, did you note any change in your MS while on Herceptin?

Her2neu has to do with the early development of the nervous system and I was wondering if you noticed either any worsening or any improvement while you were on it (probably hard to tell because of the effects of the chemo, but I thought I would ask!)
Lani is offline   Reply With Quote