HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-25-2007, 05:42 PM   #1
Cathy1

Don't buy into the negative crap!

If anyone starts in with the "Terminal" stuff, tune them right out!
There is no one on the face of the earth who is not terminal. Since being diagnosed in 1999, I have known people who died from diabetes, heart trouble, and accidents. I have lived more in the past eight years than in all the years since my birth. Until I was diagnosed in '99, I had never really lived- not like I do now, savoring every precious second and changing the things in my life that needed to be fixed; making peace with God and learning to be kind to all of His children. Cancer has ultimately been the blessing that has allowed me to pour out my true loving feelings for my family and friends, so they will never doubt how much they were loved.
I never noticed the miraculous wonders of creation until lately- the miracle of each human person, the gorgeous colors and types of flowers and trees. the sparkles in the snow, the magnificence of water (I'm so grateful to be able to take a bath every day)
Live every second of this special life you have been given and appreciate your life for the beautiful and spectacular gift bestowed upon you by your awsome and loving Heavenly Father. He alone is the author of all life and He alone knows how many seconds each person has left before He takes us out of here.
Focus on all things uplifting and positive, stay away from negative people, and replace every negative thought with a positive one.I beleive God is using each one of you for a special purpose and I beleive you are all Saints.
God Bless and Keep You All- Cathy
Cathy1 is offline   Reply With Quote