HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

View Poll Results: Fundraising
I am normally not the type of person who asks for help, but...I am participating in the Philadelphia 3 Day breast cancer walk and I need to raise another $450. I thought that if each nestie donated $1 it would help me a temendous amount!Breast cancer is something that affects many people that I have known. It is a horrible disease and I feel a strong need to try to do all I can to end the disease.I will also happily mail a beautiful breast cancer bracelet to anoyone who donates $10.Here's how to donate:www.the3day.org 0 0%
Donate 0 0%
Hope Guyer 0 0%
Enter information.All donations are tax deductible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 0 0%
IF you have any questions, feel free to email me at hguyer@gmail.com 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-04-2005, 06:11 PM   #1
3DBCW

My Webpage
Old 08-05-2005, 10:47 AM   #2
madubois63

What you are doing is important and I thank you for doing it, but I have not worked in a year. I am living on SSD which doesn't quite meet all my financial needs. My ex is in arrears so I am raising my two kids on my own (as usual). I am drowning in medical bills. My treatments cost over $35,000 a month (some of which I am responsible for). I am not complaining mind you - somehow I always get by. I want you to understand why you may not get the overwhelming financial support you might expect to get from the people on a breast cancer board. We are suffering - not just from the disease, but financially too. Good luck on meeting your goal. And once again - thank you!