HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-14-2004, 08:10 AM   #1
lolam

It is unbelievable how many messages are generated amongst you all during the week..I could never keep up only coming here on Monday!!!! I read as many as I can.

I have a new Granddaughter since stopping by last time!! She was born last Tues. Her name is Elena Genevieve, 9 lbs., 20.5 in. She is of course, a beautiful baby, looks already a month old. She even slept all night last night and Mom says "Yes!" Elena joins 3 siblings;2, 4, 6! They all live 3 blocks away so you know what I"VE been doing! Keeps me out of trouble and looking forward.... A very good thing!

I also have my own little baby who is keeping me busy, our little NED. He is very strong minded and full of life, a TRUE MASCOT for us all. He is a joy to us.

Bob and I celebrated our 34th anniversary on Sunday. It is a very good thing to have the same guy for almost a lifetime now. He is my rock and my encourager. He has enough optimisim for the both of us. Always expecting good things to come, not bad. How I need that in my life!! God has been so good to us all along our married life. Hard times have been good for us! And Good times have been aplenty!!

So Life is still good, even after recurrence! We always have hope and joy and gratitude to keep us going. We still have opportunities to celebrate and make memories!

God bless all of you - you are always in my thoughts and prayers! Lola
Old 06-14-2004, 01:23 PM   #2
Lisa

Love to read such an upbeat message! Congrats on your latest grandbaby. Keep up the attitude.

Love and light,

Lisa
Old 06-14-2004, 01:56 PM   #3
Lolly

Lola, how wonderful that you have a new little one! Give her a kiss for us, and congratulations to you and Bob for 34 years of true love!
Love, Lolly