View Single Post
Old 10-10-2006, 05:21 AM   #34
madubois63

>>And Halloween is my second favorite too, so I will buy an extra decoration and hang it with my kids in your honor.<<
Natalie - Don't make me cry!!! Thank you!!

>>I was reading an article yesterday about a girl who had the same type of leukemia, went through the chemo, blood, more chemo, bone marrow transplant etc, and is doing fine after 20 years.....<<
Sheila - The challenge is on!!! Do you no where you read that article??

>>When I read your posts, I sometimes wonder how in the world you keep your momentum.<<
Tom - Like I have any other choice?? And you are one to speak...you have never given up on your mom!!!

>>A friend of mine's sister went through this quite a few years ago and is doing well.<<
Barbara - thank you! These are the stories I want to hear!!!

>>I can't believe how you make everything sound like a big adventure!<<
Chris - In a way it is. I would rather jump out of a plane (with a chute), but this is the ride I am on at the moment. The ups and downs are like a roller coaster. I pray there are no brick walls at the end of this ride. I do believe there is work for me to be doing when I achieve my "cure."
>>...since your perfect match donor is from overseas, do you think you may start speaking Hungarian or (worse yet) craving some indescribably gross culinary delicacies?<<
I already eat some pretty weird stuff, but wouldn't it be great if I could speak the language, play piano and be an amazing athlete???

>>I'm reading a great book about Quantum Healing.<<
Michele - I will look in to it. I am bringing along essential oils for aromatherapy and music for imagery and mediation. I practice Reiki and will look in to massage therapy while in the hospital (the hospital near my home offers massage).

>>I think you should read your emails and posts and think of writing a book about this whole experience.<
Sarah - The only problem with that, is that I don't WANT anyone to have to buy it!

To everyone else that has replied and to all that haven't but have kept me in their prayers - thank you!!! I do not reply to all the posts, but wish I could. You are all in MY prayers and I pray for the day that we can turn this site in to a recipe exchange or knitting circle!!!

I am off to the dermatologist for a full body check (as everyone should do) to make sure I don't have skin cancer - now wouldn't that be a kick???
..·´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
-:¦:-
((¸¸.·´ ¸.·´
-:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:-
((¸¸.Maryann -:¦:-´´
Adriomycin Cytoxin Taxol
Tamoxifen 4 1/2 yrs
Radiation - 32 x
Metastatic BC lung/liver 10/04
thorocentesis 2x - pleurodesis