View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 01:49 PM   #6
Firework

Re: The View Show Today

@Vicky, I too read Elizabeth Edwards book but only gathered she was slightly hormonal.......really made me think she was closer to being triple negative. I'm going to go back and re-read the Forward and Afterword. I must have a bit of chemo brain! that sure was a missed opportunity for the entire world to learn about HER2, she was that famous!
I read WebMD's interview with EE. It was pretty interesting. She mentioned how slack she was about getting her regular check-ups and following her meds.......
You know I would really like to know the pathology on everyone's bc! These famous people like the Gilian and Bill, come out in People magazine and announce they have bc and it gives the impression there's only one type....it fuels the misnomer IF you catch it early, you can be cured!
Oy vey!
Lorraine