View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 11:43 PM   #70
Soccermom

Re: madubois(Mary Ann) Is An Angel Now

MA you have certainly made a difference in the way we see our lives...your spirit and optimism were amazing and your posts always left me shaking in amazement at your strength and humor...so many things can be said, but the most important thing is that you dear lady, will be sorely missed by many.
Liz, thank you for filling us in.Please extend my condolences to Madames family,
for her daughters...
""I am here, I am deep in your heart. I am in all the joys we lived together, all the sorrow too. I am in the way you walk and talk and smile. I am in the things I taught you that you don't even remember learning. I am in the sunshine of your day, the rain and storm clouds too. I am in your talent and your treasures, deep inside. I am in the look in your eyes when you wonder and behold the day. I am in your tears that search for me and can not see for the rain within your eyes. I am in your longing to find me once more close to you. Here I am, wherever you may be. There I am wherever you go. Carry me within you as once I carried you. Deep inside where no one, nothing can ever take me from you. Be at peace my beloved children. Mom is here." author unknown
Sadly,Marcia
Soccermom is offline   Reply With Quote