View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 09:15 PM   #54
mamacze

Re: update I hate to give (with a little more positive spin)

Dear Sweet Angel,
I am so touched by your difficult, honest, salty, and brave words. Thank you for not "sparing us". You are at the door step that we are all walking toward. You are speaking the words that we all have felt or will eventually feel in our hearts. It is hard to face this doorway. It is harder to say goodbye to the ones we love and who love us. I can only hope for a reunion someday. I dream about having the rowdiest, glass clinking, girl talking, girls-night-out every time a Her2 girl passes through that door.
I pray that you stay with your family - and selfishly with us- for a longer time. I pray that you feel good and feel peace while you are with us.
But honey, when you do pass through that door; you kick up your heels, you fly and you can bet that when it is our turn to follow you through, we will be stomping our feet and calling out your name. You are not alone on this side and if we can help it; you will NOT be alone on the other. God speed to you; beautiful soul..... You are such a beautiful soul. How much love you have nurtured here and just see how it ripples forward.
Love and hugs and hope and prayers holding you and holding you,
Kim (from CT)

2004 - Stage 4, mets to 4 lobes of lungs and liver, lumpectomy, er/pr -, her2 neu+++, Herceptin and Navelbine then Herceptin only.

2005 - Breast Ca vaccinations with the Tumor Vaccine Group in Seattle

2011 - Still Herceptin only and NED

2011, June - STOPPED Herceptin and kicked up my heels!

2012, February - 1 small tumor came back to haunt me in my lungs - back on Herceptin only, tumor stable.

2015, November - tumor on lungs removed (Segmentectomy), back on Herceptin only
Received U of W vaccine clinical "booster" Vaccine

2022 On Herceptin and NED continues - WOOT WOOT!
mamacze is offline   Reply With Quote