View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 03:29 PM   #19
'lizbeth

Re: Walter Reed Vaccine trial

Becky,

I'm going to start posting on my on thread insteading hijacking Elle's.

I get the worst headaches and muscle & joint aches from Leukine. Did you get those too?

My blood pressure also increases when I get the injections, but drops after an hour.

The funny thing is before the "vaccine" I was having an extemely difficult time cognitively. I don't know if it is the GP2 or the Leukine that is working but I am doing significantly better physically, and as a result of good health, emotionally.

I look at the previous studies and I see a benefit to the HLA-A2+ from the first generation vaccine E75. A2+ cancers are larger, more aggressive. If the vaccine lowered the recurrence rate and the mortality rate as shown in the publishings on E75, then the medical industry needs to reexamine their objectives.

My study will show if the second generation vaccine for A2+ is effective. And as a bonus there is an arm for the A2- with the AE37 vaccine. Blindly randomized.

I'll let you know if I get an autoimmune disease or a heart attack and then you can tell me you told me so, lol. I'm so excited to be the vaccine trial. It will be great when it is finished so we can all see the effectiveness.

I have the results of the Phase I results of my trial which is dogearred from reading. It just was published in Cancer, and has probably already been posted to this board, somewhere.

Traditional Treatment: Mastectomy and Axillary Node Dissection followed by Taxotere, 6 treatments and 1 year of Herceptin, no radiation
Former Chemo Ninja "Takizi Zukuchiri"

Additional treatments:
GP2 vaccine, San Antonio Med Ctr
Prescriptive Exercise for Cancer Patients
ENERGY Study, UCSD La Jolla

Reconstruction: TRAM flap, partial loss, Revision

The content of my posts are meant for informational purposes only. The medical information is intended for general information only and should not be used in any way to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease
'lizbeth is offline   Reply With Quote