View Single Post
Old 12-06-2015, 07:29 PM   #28
Mtngrl

Re: Hello from Colorado

Hi Katherine,

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving. Mine was wonderful. It's so great to be back home.

I had great results on my first scan after starting Abraxane, H & P. I'm still on it, hoping to eradicate the rest of the glucose-avid stuff in my lower lungs. I hope we'll see that on the next scan, because I'm getting pretty weary of side effects of Abraxane. The neuropathy in my fingers and toes makes me clumsy, and I'm getting more bumps, nicks, cuts, and stumbles. After having had exactly one UTI in my entire life before, I've now had two since August. I blame the chemo.

But all in all, things are looking up. I don't draw on eyebrows every day, but I'm getting better and making them match when I do decide to go to the trouble. I was failing at eyeliner because the H makes my eyes damp all the time. I figured out if I use a powdered/pencil liner first (putting it on with a brush) then that gives the liquid liner something to cling to. I have only a few pathetic little eyelashes left, and a few stray eyebrow hairs.

A small price to pay if this works out as hoped.

Amy
Mtngrl is offline   Reply With Quote