View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 03:33 PM   #97
Rolepaul

Re: Intrathecal (IT) Herceptin (Trastuzumab) for brain mets (Leptomeningeal Metastase

Mario,
Sounds great. I hope the steroids are keeping down the side effects. Nina is doing excellent and we might be getting some traction on getting others treated. I am working on how to get contact with some people to get funding for 200 patients. Nina and I were invited to meet with the president of a major pharmaceutical equipment supplier to tell our story for the first time in public. I am trying to see what my new company will let me do. Boulder Colorado is the new location to be with Nina's parents and other family members. We lived on the other side of Denver previously, so it is good to go back home. Nina is sore in the legs, possibly from nerve damage, so she gets a massage from me every day. It is very helpful to her and I like the feeling of her skin on my hands.
Christmas was special. She was not supposed to be alive, so it was truely wonderful to be in Colorado. I had called a company and they made a job offer that will work. It also might let be more outspoken than my current company.
Merry Christmas to you and Carol and a Happy New Year. A year from now you will both be celebrating as we did.
Paul
Rolepaul is offline   Reply With Quote