View Single Post
Old 12-26-2013, 08:21 AM   #26
karen z

Re: "Affordable" Care Act LOL

I have been thinking about the deterioration that would allow a hugely political discussion (to ignore that is to ignore hours and hours of extensive news coverage daily) to continue, when I believe it was not Joe and Christine's wishes for this particular site (there are many political hack sites around to waste one's time on). And to leave "up" derogatory comments or symbols about President Obama (actually, it occurred to me that many probably didn't even consciously notice these derogatory signs as such IF the signs fit one's own views- as a Ph.D. in psychology I am all too aware of how these cognitive processes work). However, to have one's comments removed from a site (without even being told) when one is trying to defend oneself against blatantly uncivil comments (let's not only pretend it didn't happen but let's reinforce the one's who did it) is a bit too much. I would like my name deleted as a member of the site as I do not believe in what it has de-evolved into. I am also not interested in political "free for alls"- but, even worse, only for the chosen few.
karen z is offline   Reply With Quote