View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 10:10 PM   #12
KsGal

Re: Stopping Working

I know how much you enjoyed your job and working with the kids, so Im really sorry that you had to give it up. ((hugs)) Everytime I read your posts or your blog, all I can think is how you need to assemble your writings into a book. You are such a wonderful writer, so humerous. With a little extra time on your hands now, maybe you would be able to work on that? I don't know how much longer I will be able to work myself, but when I do quit working Im just thinking on doing things I have always wanted to do and haven't...take some cooking classes, maybe some online college classes just to learn some new things, plant a garden, join a swimming class. I don't know, but Im going to do my best to keep busy. I know you will too...
December 2012 was diagnosed with five brain mets, and had whole brain radiation.
Around July 2014 two mets in brain, one a residual spot and one new one growing in size. Received Cyberknife on both areas
Clear/NED
April 2015 remain NED
KsGal is offline   Reply With Quote