View Single Post
Old 12-02-2008, 06:43 PM   #14
Mary Jo

Thank you everyone.....you have uplifted my soul and THAT'S why I brought my heavy heart here. My heart is feeling lighter now. Thanks!!

I spoke with my oncology nurse later this afternoon and we talked in length about my symptoms and the lack thereof. (she also use to be an ENT nurse) She feels that yes, we need to keep brain mets on my "list" BUT she feels more than that - that what I'm experiencing is sinus related. First of all, since I started on the antibiotics Saturday, I haven't taken any Sudafed (and up until that point I was taking anywhere from 2 - 6 per day - along with ibuprofen) and because the headaches during the night have stopped since I have been taking the antibiotic. I see my onc. on the 18th of Dec. and we have decided to wait to see what happens to the "symptoms" up to that point. If I am still experiencing any of them she is confident that a brain MRI will be ordered just to "rule it out" (her words) and she said if I were to twist their arms, either way, one would be ordered. I have decided to wait until the 18th to see how this all goes.....

Anyway, thank you again for being here for me and helping me to feel better 'CAUSE I DO! God has heard your kind, heartfelt prayers and He has given me that peace you prayed for. Thank God for each of you.

Love,

MJ

P.S. Chrisy PLEASE come back a little more often - I've missed you!
"Be still and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10

Dx. 6/24/05 age 45 Right Breast IDC
ER/PR. Neg., - Her2+++
RB Mast. - 7/28/05 - 4 cm. tumor
Margins clear - 1 microscopic cell 1 sent. node
No Vasucular Invasion
4 DD A/C - 4 DD Taxol & Herceptin
1 full year of Herceptin received every 3 weeks
28 rads
prophylactic Mast. 3/2/06

17 Years NED

<>< Romans 8:28