View Single Post
Old 04-27-2014, 01:09 PM   #17
Andrea Barnett Budin

Location: LAND OF YES! w/home in Boca Raton, Florida Orig from L.I., N.Y. Ever hovering IN THE NOW...
Re: KNOWINGS, Expectations and Assumptions

I'M SO EXCITED TO SHARE THIS WITH YOU ALL! This is all about ENERGY...

Every movement, every emotion, every thought = an expenditure of energy. Okay, I knew this.

An infinite amount of energy is available to us. I've read this.

But what I learned last Thursday is that -- IT EXISTS IN A WELL DEEP INSIDE US!

I was dubious. I am always fighting for energy. I live with an open heart and an open mind, but I find it difficult to tap into the Universal energy source.

Now, I'm thinking, WAIT, the source is inside me?????

When it's flowing strongly, we can actually feel it coursing through us in waves!

THE ONLY REASON YOU DON'T FEEL THIS ENERGY ALL THE TIME IS BECAUSE YOU BLOCK IT. What??? I live with an open heart, I tap into the abundance of Universal Love all the time and offer it generously to All. I live with an open mind. I think I live mostly enthused and excited, which is energizing for sure.

I don't think I am blocking anything! Or am I...???

I am not closed. I get it. Opening allows energy in. Closing blocks it out.

What? Closing is a habit? Habits can be broken. I'm reading on...

An underlying fear of people tends to close us down. I find crowds, even small crowds, intimidating. I am in the habit of experiencing an uptight, closing sensation when I encounter any size crowd.

In The Untethered Soul, I am reading that it's easy to train yourself to do the opposite. Hmmm... It's a matter of conscious choice. I believe in THAT!

So I'm seeing that I haven't been exercising that power in all cases. I am programmed to close in these situations based on my past experiences.

Impressions remain embedded in us. They get stimulated by situations. Negative impressions cause us to CLOSE. This makes sense. I am relating.

I decided last Thursday not to leave something as important as my energy to chance. I have consciously decided NOT to close down in crowds. I choose to draw on the infinite well of energy I am reading exists within me. Okay, I'm somewhat disbelieving as I've lived this way all my life. And I am not a spring chicken! But, I game...

I see that I don't want to cut off my energy flow. So I decide to simply stay open! I decide I am going to stay open no matter what happens. I'm going to explore my capacity for receiving unlimited energy.

A KNOWING deep inside me is urging me on. I am suddenly sensing this makes perfect sense. How could I, who am so introspective, to miss this??!!

"Closing" is an innate tendency to close as a means of protection. But it doesn't really protect us from anything. IT JUST CUTS US OFF FROM OUR SOURCE OF ENERGY.

I want to feel joy, enthusiasm and love. And energy!

I'm not going to make a mental list of how I want the world to be in order to remain open, I am limiting myself to only those options. That's damn foolish!

So on Friday, I determined to go into the crowd gathered where I was going and just relax. Aware of not setting limitations on my joy and my energy. I let the situation take place and I remained with it. I decided to deal with not just Love but OPENNESS. Deal with it with excitement and enthusiasm. I was willing to experiment.

WHAM! I felt a rush of something surge through me, through my body and my head. I felt -- weird. High. It was 12:30 in the afternoon. What the heck was happening??

I didn't even feel the old habitual tendency to close, which I'd been doing all my life and never actually identified.

As long as we define what we like and what we don't like, we open and we close albeit automatically, unconsciously! WOW!
I don't want to define my limits! I am going to stop allowing my mind to create triggers that open and close me.

Waves of energy were pouring out of me. I won $8 at the canasta game! The jokers and deuces were flying to me. Energy was flowing off my hands, out of my heart, sending signals.

All my energy centers were open.

We all know other people can pick up on our energy. So I suppose I was feeding them with my energy flow. How fabulous is that?!

This energy can affect the health of your body! Just relax and open! Thoughtfully. Energy can heal. Love can heal!
'95 post-meno dx Invasive LOBULAR w/9cm tumor! YIKES + 2/21 nodes. Clear mammo 10 mnths earlier. Mastec/tram flap reconst/PORT/8 mnths chemo (4Adria/8CMF). Borderline ER/PR. Tamoxifen 2 yrs. Felt BLESSED. I could walk and talk, feed and bathe myself! I KNEW I would survive...

'98 -- multiple mets to liver. HER2+ 80%. ER/PR- Raging, highly aggressive tumors spreading fast. New PORT. 9 mnths Taxotere Fought fire w/fire! Pronounced in cautious remission 5/99. Taxotere weekly for 6 wks, 2 wks off -- for 9 mnths. TALK ABOUT GRUELING! (I believe they've altered that protocol since those days -- sure hope so!!)
+ good old Vit H wkly for 1st 3 yrs, then triple dosage ev 3 wks for 7 yrs more... The "easy" chemo, right?! Not a walk in the park, but not a freight train coming at 'ya either...

Added Herceptin Nov '98 (6 wks after FDA fast-tracked it for met bc). Stayed w/Vit H till July '08! Now I AM FREE! Humbly and eternally grateful for this life-saving drug! NED since '99 and planning on keeping it that way. To hell w/poor prognosis and nasty stats! STOPPED VIT H JULY '08...! REMAIN STABLE... Eternally grateful...Yes is a world & in this world of yes live (skillfully curled) all worlds ... (e e cummings) EVERY DAY I BEAT MY PREVIOUS RECORD FOR # OF CONSECUTIVE DAYS I'VE STAYED ALIVE. Smile KNOWING you too can be a miracle. Up to me and God now...
Andrea Barnett Budin is offline   Reply With Quote