View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 04:30 AM   #394
Becky

Re: The traditional diet of Greece and cancer.

Never told you guys this but I think I have told you I am a sales rep. However, in more detail, I am a sales rep for a major chemical company. I sell for many divisions of the company but only to our distributors who then sell to small and medium sized end users who can't meet our minimum orders (hence they buy from our distributors). Last year our Human Nutrition group decided to put their products into distribution and I have the one National distributor that does this. Hence - training. I just got back from a big training seminar (2 days) on Omega 3 (we are a huge producer). So, I asked the question on how to sell our products more effectively over Krill. The big answer is don't. They are different products and you do need to take both. As RB stated, there is virtually no way to get the phospholipids that Krill provides. Phospholipids are also important. Also, if you are not sure of the Fish Oil source you are buying from, buy the higher strength softgels (usually named "Triple Strength" etc). These softgels use the highest purity fish oil. They are highly refined (with membrane separation not chemical separation) and are heavy metal free. Do not buy salmon fish oil as they use salmon (duh) which is a large fatty fish and could have heavy metal contaminates. Most fish oil (if not all) use anchovy or sardines fished off the Peruvian coast. These are small fish hence far, far less natural heavy metal contamination.

On the flip side, I also sell sodium nitrate for hot dogs

Becky

Found lump via BSE
Diagnosed 8/04 at age 45
1.9cm tumor, ER+PR-, Her2 3+(rt side)
2 micromets to sentinel node
Stage 2A
left 3mm DCIS - low grade ER+PR+Her2 neg
lumpectomies 9/7/04
4DD AC followed by 4 DD taxol
Used Leukine instead of Neulasta
35 rads on right side only
4/05 started Tamoxifen
Started Herceptin 4 months after last Taxol due to
trial results and 2005 ASCO meeting & recommendations
Oophorectomy 8/05
Started Arimidex 9/05
Finished Herceptin (16 months) 9/06
Arimidex Only
Prolia every 6 months for osteopenia

NED 18 years!

Said Christopher Robin to Pooh: "You must remember this: You're braver than you believe and stronger than you seem and smarter than you think"
Becky is offline   Reply With Quote