View Single Post
Old 06-14-2018, 09:59 PM   #4
donocco

Re: hope for those with brain mets

Unclaimed

Id have to research this a bit but it might be. You have to speak with the oncologist first, but it might be an option. When I mentioned about Amazon selling the Silbininin I wasnt conciously telling people to buy it and take it. It might have sounded that way. I just found it interesting that the article neglected to mention exactly what silbinin is. To me it sounded like a drug in the pipeline like ONT-380 without the code designation. Im curious, did anyone on the board link Silbinin with Milk thistle?

I have no idea how effective Silbiniin is against preventing brain mets and will research this. But lets make believe its 100% effective. This is all fantasy now. Despite its "effectiveness" no drug company is going to research this as the product cant be pattened (spelling?)

Legally and morally the only thing I can tell you is to discuss this with your oncologist

Hope this answers your question, at least somewhat. Since we are talking about an OTC product the ultimate decision is up to the patient. If you are interested discuss this with the doctor.I will do some research on it. Its an interesting topic and brain mets are the most dreaded mets of many cancers

Paul
donocco is offline   Reply With Quote