View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 12:27 PM   #16
gdpawel

Re: Cancer secret to success?! Finding your match!

Andi BB

My wife succumbed to the side effects of chemo-radiation (Taxol & WBR). While originally, she developed stage IV ovarian cancer in 1972, after 24 years, she developed a metastatic transdiaphragmatic tumor from the original ovarian cancer with attachment to the lung, liver and other midline structures of the chest. Parts of those structures were surgically resected. The thoracic surgical oncologist stated that she was 100% successful and did not feel that further treatment with chemotherapy was indicated. A number of thoracic surgeons over the years had told me that she was just trying to make my wife disease free.

Although I've been involved with internet cancer research now for 17 years, I've studied cell function analysis for the last 12 years. It hold no boundaries across the various cancer types, breast, lung, ovarian, etc. Now you know why I made it my (rest of) life advocacy to find out what happened, why, and to help anyone else from this happening to them. Ever since I found what is called "dissemination after taxane-based chemotherapy" in 2001, I've realized this phenomenon. I've spent this time trying to find the evasive answers to puzzling questions. I thank you for your kind words.

Greg
gdpawel is offline   Reply With Quote