View Single Post
Old 02-19-2005, 09:50 PM   #7
Lisa

Annemarie,

I didn't completely understand about the Temodor. So it DOES penetrate the blood brain barrier. And the results with brain mets? I didn't catch what you were saying. But I don't doubt it. I've had a completely ditzy day!

As for fear and sleeping, let me tell you what happened to me early on in the BC journey. I awoke one morning in that not-quite-awake mode yet. I heard a voice say, "The sky is falling." Then I heard a second voice say
"...said Chicken Little."

Well that surely brought me fully awake! After realizing I didn't remember the Chicken LIttle story, I hurried downstairs to the computer and looked it up. If you remember, an acorn falls on Chicken Little's head and he thinks the sky is falling. He runs to tell his friends one by one. And they head for the King to warn him. But before they get there, they come across Foxy Loxy who "invites" the group to rest at his home. They accept and he eats them all.

I figured the message I was given that morning is that it's not the sky that will kill you, it's the FEAR of the sky falling. And since that time, I've often reminded myself that fear is my enemy, not necessarily the cancer.

Sleep tight.

Love and light,

Lisa