View Single Post
Old 01-04-2008, 06:00 PM   #192
Mary Jo

Hi R.B. ~ Now that I understand wherein you are saying it's all something we would all be doing if we knew what exactly to do. I guess the long and short of it is ........... do your best. Eat healthy.....exercise..........get D3 into our bodies..............fish oil and as the saying goes............everything in moderation. Nothing this complicated could ever be easy and if the answers all were to be found in this area I guess more would be known. But still I say thanks to you. Although I am confused by much of what you bring to us, I also have learned much. Also I know your goal is to educate us so we can make the right choices for ourselves. That must come from a heart that is big......a heart that is kind..........and just a downright generous soul.

And to you Andi.......................the whole time I was reading your post I'm thinking to myself...................."why is Andi calling the onc. she respects so much a "nut?".........." Hahahahahahahahaha! Honestly, I thought you were calling him a "nut" and as I got closer to the bottom of your post it hit me "nut = nutrionist!" Hahahahahahaha! See, I wasn't kidding when I said I was a "special needs" case. LOL!

Thanks everyone. Happy eating and happy supplement taking BUT please throw a bit of chocolate in their for good measure. Afterall, life is short ~ so live a little.

Hugs,

Mary Jo
"Be still and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10

Dx. 6/24/05 age 45 Right Breast IDC
ER/PR. Neg., - Her2+++
RB Mast. - 7/28/05 - 4 cm. tumor
Margins clear - 1 microscopic cell 1 sent. node
No Vasucular Invasion
4 DD A/C - 4 DD Taxol & Herceptin
1 full year of Herceptin received every 3 weeks
28 rads
prophylactic Mast. 3/2/06