View Single Post
Old 12-08-2007, 03:20 PM   #25
tricia keegan

I have'nt had much free time to log on lately and see how Tip is doing but had requested she stay with me whenever its convinient to her schedule?? I'm away week comm Feb 23rd to march 2nd but home any time before or after that date..
I'm sure we can make her comfortable here, it IS wet and cold so she'll need to wrap up well and maybe bring her brolly! Christmas would be nice if she could make it. Pics may be a problem as I don't own a digital camera as yet but have dropped lots of hints as to what I'd like for a Christmas pressie
I do have an ok camera on my phone though, Pink girl I have a question...would Tip object to spending time with my six cats do you think?? They're mostly friendly and like visitor's but I've never had such a distinguished guest before so want to make sure I have a word with them beforehand to ensure they perform the correct protocol for Tip??
They have lots of toys she may enjoy for amusement and a ten foot cat tree which they insist is tremendous fun if climbed at speed..she may well enjoy the whole experience and I'll be certain to they keep their drinking and swearing under control!!!!

P.S...I think it may be good for Tip to broaden her mind and travel a little to Ireland..does she have an up to date passport does anyone know??
The Paddys day parade here in Dublin would be great if Tip can make it,I'll try to keep the Guiness to a minimum but sure she's enjoy the different culture!
Rads x 36 ..oophorectomy August '06
Currently taking Arimidex..
June 2011 osteopenia/ zometa x1 yearly- stopped Zometa 2015 as Dexa show normal bone density.
Stopped Arimidex July 2014- Restarted Arimidex 2015 for a further two years on the advice of my Onc.
2014 Normal Dexa scan
2018 Mammo all clear, still NED!
tricia keegan is offline   Reply With Quote