View Single Post
Old 05-07-2008, 11:52 AM   #39
kcherub

Was the original idea of a memorial page to move posts from our lost friends? That was not what I thought the original intention was, but now I am not so sure (after reading Becky's post about failed chemos). That would be just silly, time-consuming, and kind of offensive! I need to go back and make sure I didn't miss what the original idea was!

Young Survival has a separate area called the "remembrance board" which is very nicely done. People post about members there, and even post about others that might not have posted on the site, but for whom they want to post a note about. Take a look at it--I think this would be a nice format.

Being a newbie last year was scary no matter what--I do check the remembrance area on Young Survival often, so that I can offer comfort to those who may be posting for a friend, family member or even someone they didn't know personally. I don't post very often on that board in other areas, but do send a short note to that area.

Not sure if this makes sense--I swear the Tamoxifen is giving me brain cell loss!

Just a thought!
Take care,
ER/PR 90%+ HER2 +
6 TCH started 5/25/2007, ended after #5 due to steroid "reactions" and neuropathy in feet and hands
BUT--#6 CH w/o Taxotere
Begin Herceptin alone 9/28/2007
30 rads completed 12/19/2007
Finish Herceptin 5/9/2008
Stopped Tamoxifen early--HATED it.
Married 17 years
13-year old son
3 embies on ice (from 1999)
GA, USA

kcherub is offline   Reply With Quote