View Single Post
Old 06-01-2007, 02:35 PM   #3
lilyecuadorian

Lightbulb Brain Met

12 days ago I stard w/headaches ..I did call doc and he said take tylenol ..I didnt becasue i know it wasnt that tipe of headeach so he said if after monday dont desapair we doing other thing ....so call again they send me mri asap and 10 minutes later the same day i have a lession 1.6 mm in the cerebelo I suggest for waht I being reading is this wonderfull site about gamma knife ....and doc told me that there is a new equitment leadering technology call novelus or something like that more acurate and precise ....and i enroll to a protocolo or trial that do this way 1_ radiosyrugy (with novelus) and 2 hours after they will do the open operation on my brain so they are belivie have so far great results ....and a least no local recur .....plus they said they going to check or look me closer after tuesday ......so i will need much prayers so my doc hand being guide by God ......and I hope you papa is in GOd hand also like I 'm
regarts
lily
her2+++ and ER+PR+ from32 nodes 4 positives
mastectomy right breast chemo before surgery herceptin/carboplatin/taxotere ,clear and surgery have radiation 20, `& then herceptin and tamoxifen
NED until Aug/07 body only then 'n June 04-06-07 .1 lesion of 1.6 cm on cerebellum ...novalis ,open sugery
5m.m brain met again novalis, 4mm.In the liver. Waiting 2 months now 3 tumors enroll on T-MCC trial start first infusion Nov 5/07 at Dec 17 scan show one tumor despair the 2nd and 3th diminish Doc said great results until March/08 ct scan show progression
03-05-08 start tykerb & xeloda
lilyecuadorian is offline   Reply With Quote