View Single Post
Old 03-18-2008, 12:16 AM   #379
kat in the delta

Location: MS Delta in Clarksdale="Home of the Blues" (near Memphis,TN)by Misssissippi River/levee's highest pt.
Post Kat in the Delta

Well I haven't been out lately... and I think I stayed in the house for 9 days straight..no sunshine.... after going out that nite..dancing... But it WAS worth the effort and I did have FUN !! Kathy, Do you know any Chinese or Japanese Medicines or alternatives that some people use ??

The bottom of My legs and my ankles have gotten much worse..
They itch and i just hafta scratch 'em at times.....
and I have sores...even more..and in Pain also...!!

. I did read something about these " targeted human growth chemos."..or something close to that... YOU all ...Please HELP ME OUT>>> they were called EFGH's or at least.. Had " 4 " iniatials."..and that these chemos...sometimes turned your cells vs .your SKIN !!! and more....

Anyone know of this??????.

ANYBODY know if HERCEPTIN >>IS classified as one of these?????
I had a bone scan run... abofut 4-6 wks ago by my reg. MD... and he told me to go back for 2 more X-rays... as they may have seen ??2 places( could be arthritis or c.) on my chest and back of my neck.... But I just haven't made it that far yet...!!!
and I lost the only broken at the top key to my youngest son's car--I CANNOT FIND IT ANYWHERE>>BUT STILL LOOKING.. gotta call a dealer with the VIN #..asap. It had been a thrill to have a car-- fairly new + It has a
a CD player ..etc.which I've never had.( being the marytr mom and all).
My Youngest son has my HUSBAND'S " NEW " Truck & he is working with some Amish on a 100 yr old house my husband bought in "Iowa
" near HUNTING LAND, my dear husband bought!!!!

---------------I have been living in LA LA LAND or something!! now
wwwwwwwwoooooooooOOMMMMMPPPPPPPPP !!! what a HIT !!

--( there went the $$$)--my husband is driving his deceased mother's old car ---which is suppose to be Mine. But HE NOW holds the 2..maybe 3 sets of keys..for the moment as he darts a smirk at me digging thru the rubble
looking for that son's 1 Broken key..knowing I have to go to the dentist and do tests..etc....
..... Well, I also thought his parents old house we are now in,
was OURS!!!-- evidently not....
Looks like I gave up my 4-bedr. home for a 2 bedr one.... and got nothing.. for sure!!!! i think that MY NAME must NOT be on this one.
... need to check at the court house..

Herceptin may have gotten the C. for now..., but IT ALSO DID A NUMBER ON MY HEART..as it is not UP to PAR.. LVEF is below 50. My Onc didn't think it was necessary to test my heart.. at the last 6 mos of Herceptin and the Final End one.... ...
...Yes I have finished chemo...

BUT, I feel like I am coming out of a WAR

What WAR??

The WAR of CHEMO.... vs....... CANCER....!!

------and I am hurt--wounded.... in and out.....and do not know where to turn.
But for now.. I'm gonna try to sleep on a worn out sofa..with a dog..., not taking a bath/shower either..====... that is just too hard...!!!!

TOMORROW?===.
I have a dentist apt. in the AM...and my husband TOOK the other set of CAR keys from me.............
It's a HARD Enough Trial.to get across town or anywhere these days....and it looks like HE is trying to make matters worse by keeping all keys..and wil Block me from going to the Dentist ...
kat in the delta is offline   Reply With Quote