View Single Post
Old 09-04-2006, 07:54 PM   #1
michele u

when it rains it pours!

Well, last thursday i was going to comb my new horses hair. (i have 2 horses now!) i bought her because the guy told me she was kid safe and bomb proof. I went to grab the comb and the horse pulled back on her rope and the rope got wrapped around my leg and just like that, my leg was torn open. I was by myself and without my cell phone. It happened so fast i didn't know i was hurt until i saw my knee cap was hanging out. I tried to hold it together to walk to the house but it was hard to walk and do that, so i crawled. I got the cell phone and called for help. went to the ER and it took 8 deep stitches and 8 on top. Not a way to finish the week off. this horse is going back tomorrow. The guy i bought it from told me it was MY fault the horses hurt me, that there is nothing wrong with this horse. She goes crazy when she is tied up. He said she didn't do that until i bought her, yeh right! I've never been talked so rudley to in my life. I want to write a letter to the editer but i won't.
Oh and i also had to go get an ultrasound of breast during this yucky week. I was having some clear drainage from the oposite breast. I had that 6 months before i was dx with cancer. I never thought anything about until i got dx. I didn't want to pooh this off so i got the ultrasound. It was normal, but i'm going to watch that breast pretty closely.
michele u is offline   Reply With Quote