View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008, 09:17 PM   #31
Bill

Becky, that's one strength this site has- we are all family, and feel free to voice our own opinions, and hopefully, we all seriously consider other's opinions, carefully. Your comments made me realize that in my post, I used the word "I" alot, and right now, we are all grieving for Kate, Michelle, and Carol, thinking of ourselves, and that's perfectly fine. When you mentioned newcomers, that struck a chord. Those we have lost were all self-less, and Nicola was too, she transformed me into a better man. Perhaps we should think more of the new people coming to the site, instead of our own mourning. I don't see how we can do both at once. A good positive attitude is so important to the fight and beating this disease. If a permanent "room" is devoted to lost Sisters and Brothers, and failed chemos. like Becky said, it may harm others, and do more harm than good. I know I've done a 180 on the issue, and disagreeing with my Angel, Nicola, but we disagreed now and then, and discussed and debated often, but never went to bed mad, haha. Love ya!
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote