View Single Post
Old 09-24-2006, 02:35 PM   #51
RobinP

Thanks AA. You hit the very crux of why I posted the history of her2+ relapse to begin with. Sometimes now, I regret having posted it since it generated such frustration for some. I really didn't mean to do that. I only presented this post to inform others who would benefit from the information in order to make wise treatment choices. Those who specifically MAY benefit are those in the following category:

Those who are considering late adjuvant Herceptin who did not initially get it.

Those who had very little Her2+ disease, less than 1cm and node negative, and are currently not given clear indication to do adjuvant Herceptin upon initial diagnosis. This post may help them to do it or not.

Those who wish to do further treatment with Her2vaccine. Yes, I know of at least one stage 3 on these boards that has done more treatment with the vaccine.

PS. Sorry AA, I do not have those statistics you are looking for. It seems the researchers have forgotten about those who did not fit the criteria that were made in their clinical trials, like you and those with very minimal her2+ disease.

Last edited by RobinP; 09-24-2006 at 02:37 PM..
RobinP is offline   Reply With Quote