View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 04:41 AM   #1
Gaver

Unhappy Gasping for breath...

Hello everyone,

Just coming to this site is so wonderful ...Been having a bad day...dont know why but keep thinking about my mom not making it or even Herceptin not working for her...completely illogical I know but been going crazy since morning...Hve stopped thinking now...You should see my mom...I mean how strong can a person be ????? She is the one diagnosed gone thru a MRM with flying colours minimal whining,doing great guns recovering at home and Im the one going berserk with my stupid thoughts...

Still,just penning my thoughts down is a relief At least I can tell someone !!!

Sorry for the raving,ladies and gentlemen

Geetanjali.

11/10/2012 mom was diagnosed with a 3 x1.5 cm malignant lump in upper quadrant left breast with a 1x1.5 swollen left axilla node

12/10/2012 confirmed carcinoma left breast lump through FNAC

15/10/2012 CT Scan clear Bone Scan clear no Mets anywhere (Thank God)

16/10/2012 Core Biopsy Results show Grade III ER + 95% PR + 5% N Her2NEU +++

17/10/2012 doctor advised lumpectomy then chemotherapy then radiation but mom wanted a MRM(I just want it out of me!) Doctor has no isssues Says we do a MRM

23/10/2012 MRM done Entire breast along with level I n level II Axilla nodes removed.

next visit 06/11/2012 to get the staples removed and the drain removed....Doctor to decide on chemo meds on the basis of the biopsy result of the breast which is also due on 06/11/2012
Gaver is offline   Reply With Quote