View Single Post
Old 11-27-2013, 01:54 AM   #122
KsGal

Re: NEDenise Has Died

Im sorry I waited so long to post. Im just so sad. I will so miss Denise. Even though she had been posting, I absolutely was not expecting this. I was under the impression that the scans did not show any mets, and she had something else going on that would be treated. Denise and I had our scans at the same times, and we both had had brain mets, so she was such an inspiration to me. Her positive attitude, her sense of humor, her skill in communicating with the written word, and the true beauty that radiated from her heart are just a few of the things that I will miss. My prayers to her family, especially her husband and children, and to all of us for peace and comfort. In a way I rejoice in the fact that it was not a prolonged period before she passed, because it kills me to think of her suffering and in pain, but for those of us left behind on this side of the great divide it is such a shock when things turn so quickly. Im just so sorry for everyone hurting, and I send big hugs and lots of prayers.
December 2012 was diagnosed with five brain mets, and had whole brain radiation.
Around July 2014 two mets in brain, one a residual spot and one new one growing in size. Received Cyberknife on both areas
Clear/NED
April 2015 remain NED
KsGal is offline   Reply With Quote