View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 07:04 AM   #15
Jen

Re: Cannabis and cancer

Thank you Ellie F for your candor and your thoughts on this subject. Although I started this thread here on Her2 I have held back because I wanted some of you (the ones with cancer who are fighting) to bring issues like these up. Ellie as you stated in your reply "Some time ago California Pacific medical centre published some early research which suggested this may be very effective against her 2 bc. Since there is no big profits to be made I wonder how far this research will get?" that is an excellent question. Is THIS possibly the CURE for cancer I don't know if it is or it isn't but I will tell what I do know companies like Genetech makers of drugs like Herceptin don't see cures they see customers they don't see people they see profits. Think about who stands to LOSE here if the "CURE" were as simple as this I will give you a hint it isn't YOU in the cancer patient....it is BIG PHARMA who stands to lose BIG BUCKS because cures would mean loss of customers and profits for them. I truly believe this.
Jen is offline   Reply With Quote