View Single Post
Old 03-20-2008, 10:12 AM   #16
kimber

Happy anniversary Ed and Marie. God truly does work in mysterious ways! I was also set up on a blind date with my husband. He has not had it easy so to speak being with me. First thyroid cancer, then breast cancer. However, you listen to him and he would not trade me for the world! (Why - I can't figure!) I guess my point is no one knows what is in store for us. Health wise, love wise, money wise, etc., We just need to have faith that God is there to help us through and with whatever it is that comes our way.

God made sure to put you in Ed's life to love him the way he deserves to be loved. He put YOU in all of our lives to help us find the courage and strength to get through our trying and sometimes impossible times and situations. It is because of your strength and conviction Marie that a lot of us can muster up ours.

Heres to you and Ed - Cheers my friend. May you have many great quality of life years ahead!!

Love - kim
double mastectomy
4DD AC - 16 weekly Taxol
6 months Herceptin - stopped due to MUGA
35 chest wall rads
Tamoxifen
Lat flap with silicone implant reconstruction on left side due to radiation. "Normal" silicone on right. Finished all reconstruction 6-07!!!
kimber is offline   Reply With Quote