View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 08:20 AM   #9
phil

Re: Kadcyla - 2nd treatment need advice please

PatE , glad the last tx was more tolerable. a couple more thoughts- you are triple pos. right / so keep an yee on anit- er tx's . talk w/ your doc , either along w/ t dm-1 or after , hoopefully having a complete tdm-1 response. diet is very important, esp if u have bone mets . need to support your bone marrow, we do our own version of neo-paleo, with sharks liver ol and chlorophyll from health food store, 1,000 mg folic acid . works well for red counts and somewhat for plats. they stya in 70's to 80's . enough for continued tx. Fern - have u though about herc/gemzar instead of nav. ? a friend of ours , peter d., triple pos, had progr. after 9 months of t dm-1 . tried herc / nav , didnt work well or s/e i'm not sure , but he quit it quickly and wnet ot herc/gem. been on a good roll w/ that most of this yr so far . feels good. God Bless, Heal to you all. have Blessed Christmas... lorriane and I went skating with " The Littles " on Sat. , thats what my fam calls our grandkids, all 7 of them aged 1-6. all born since dx 2006.
phil is offline   Reply With Quote