View Single Post
Old 01-07-2018, 10:53 AM   #1
CutiePie

Preventing re-occurance & new BC question

I don't post much anymore since I'm 12 years from diagnosis. At age 46 was dx with Stage 1, ER- PR- Her2 +++ node negative BC - 2 tumors. Had lumpectomy with chemo (AC & maybe Taxol, can't remember), radiation then Herceptin had to stop at 10 months (onc wanted 1 year of Herceptin) due to low Mugga scores.
I had the typical chemo reactions, hair loss, chemo brain, neuropathy. Thought I was doing ok then needed a hip replacement due to arthritis symptoms came on quickly. Also need 2 separate wrist surgeries for arthritis and the other hip need to be replaced all within 3 years. Having lots of joint issues, am hypothyroid and take Synthroid.
Had genetic testing and tested positive BRACA II, had ovaries removed, double skin saving mastectomy with reconstruction. (wish I had the testing before lumpectomy) Very worried about more cancer. Don't see Onc anymore.
My question is, is anyone aware of GCMAF (Gc protein-derived macrophage activating factor) a Vitamin D binding protein naturally found in the human body? literature states it will cure four stage cancer by Kick-Starting the body's own immune system with NO side effects. Onc that presented his findings was found dead of apparent suicide.
Any info you may have would be great. I have been taking D3 as I am calcium deficient and take apple cider vinegar capsules to reduce inflammation, but info about GCMAF states we should NOT be taking anti inflammatory supplements. So confusing to know how to be healthy again.
So sorry for the long rant, I don't know how to put my dx info on the bottom of my post as I've seen others have.
CutiePie is offline   Reply With Quote