View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 05:09 AM   #12
jml

Re: OMG -Panic! Missed insurance premium...now coverage terminated!

I'm sitting here anxiously waiting to call my insurance company...cell phone charged, ear piece ready, detailed notes in hand and my Dad's rosary.
Unfortunately they don't open until 8am Central time and I'm in Eastern time...one more hour.
I really am at their mercy as I am now 3 weeks outside of the grace period. One of their final letters they sent said that they may reinstate my policy or I could reapply, but their acceptance is purely at their discretion. That's a little glimmer of hope, isn't it? Considering the complicacted circumstances surrounding the confusion.
If I just simply had more money in my account to cover all the autodrafts I wouldn't be in this situation, but the reality it I just haven't been working as much, having just finished brain rads and I just don't generate the income I used to, live very lean and sometimes hand to mouth.

Thank you for all your support and empathy and the encouragement and suggestions of where I might turn for assistance if today's phone call doesn't have a favorable outcome.

I'll keep you posted~

Keeping the Faith~

Jessica

ps-sheila- i'm so sorry for your frustrating phone call.
i hate those and i hate that for you. i always try and cut
bait early and ask for a manager, but on many occassions
i've gotten so tangled in go-nowhere conversations with
customer no-service reps that i've completely lost it. hope everything worked out.
jml is offline   Reply With Quote