View Single Post
Old 10-17-2008, 07:49 AM   #1
Colleens_Husband

Hutchibk's 2,000th Post Fun Thing to Do

Brenda:

Congratulations on being here, making this place more interesting, making this place more fun, and for just being an all around super cool person. I hope your next 2,000 posts are as interesting as your first 2,000!

Since I know you bull goose loony about music and rock and roll, I thought it would be appropriate to test your knowledge of musical acts. In this game, all you have to do is to name a musical act in alphabetical order. I will start with a band name which begins with the letter 'A' and the next poster would name a band or act that begins with the letter 'B'. When we get to 'Z', we start over again at 'A'. We will keep going until the members of this forum are exhausted or our knowledge of bands is exhausted. At the end of each alphabetical cycle, we will see if Brenda (a goddess of musical trivia) can name more bands than the rest of us combined. No pressure there at all.

Oh, and there is a special rule for the letter 'X'. You can use a band name that doesn't start with 'x' but have an 'x' in the name.

I'll start:

Aerosmith

If your keeping score, it's the HER2 Community 1, Brenda 0. I thought she would be doing better at this point. Just wait till she finds this thread.

Diagnosed in September 2007
ER-/PR-/HER2 Neu+++ 2.1 cm x .9 cm spicluted tumor with three fingers, Stage 2B
Sentinal node biopsy and lymph node removal with 3/18 positive in October 2007
4 TAC infusions
lumpectomy March 2008, bad margins
Re-excision on June 3rd, 2008 with clean margins
Fitted for compression sleeve July 16, 2008
Started the first of two TCH infusions August 14, 2008
Done with chemo and now a member of the blue dot club 9/17/08
Starting radiation October 1, 2008
life is still on hold
Colleens_Husband is offline   Reply With Quote