View Single Post
Old 11-24-2006, 12:11 PM   #8
kat in the delta

Location: MS Delta in Clarksdale="Home of the Blues" (near Memphis,TN)by Misssissippi River/levee's highest pt.
Red face kat in the delta(the home of the blues)

thanks christine,
you think I could find the book on Amazon's.com....Is it really worth it ?? I have just about given UP --my husband and all my sons,( except for my 1 son-about to graduate from Law School in the Spring) treat me terribly. My husband was off today and said he was going to Oxford to eat lunch and visit his brother who was flying in from Dallas,TX & will be attending the Ole Miss football game tomorrow(sat.) We went to the first 2 games, but ,my husband said that we cannot go anymore--at least he won't let me go because he says I am too late &slow and HE wants to be there 4 hrs. before the game starts to socialize and get a good parking space....I haven't even seen the sunshine in days in this house of disaster......I am going out in a min. to walk my largest dog make-up or NOT......I need to get out of this town !!!! my son's girlfriend just told me She had a ticket, but had to work...maybe I should just make plans to leave without him.....He is MEAN to me !! Did you ever go to a neuropsychologist or anyone for help ?? I received some info on chemobrain from www.cancercare.org and one article said that Chemobrain is WORSE after Adjuvant therapy--herceptin. What to do ---I just do not know ....my youngest son said his girlfriend from San Antonio was coming to this wretched messy house by late afternoon-early night........I cannot clean this up......
I will look for that book but I think the Ritalin or simailar prescribe meds. as one of the articles had --would help me get up and FOCUS on ONE thing......, I am getting detressed, but YOU have helped me feel less a loner in THIS...do you have children?? Mine are 26-thinks he knows all, 25-will help some, thank God, and 23 who has been a constant student ...and has met this tatooed noseringed, lipringed opera major thru the internet!! my husband whoshould have MORE since, thought it was funny(?)--, not me. My husband stays on the internet every nite for at least 3-5 hrs.....I have seen a microphone and a view thing...Once I hid the mouse and he EXPLODED !!!!!! I do not trust him............................rsvp on any
I need that old book..Women are from V .......Men...mars....kat in the lonely blue delta.
kat in the delta is offline   Reply With Quote