View Single Post
Old 03-21-2007, 12:04 AM   #7
Chelee

Kimberly, Don't you love it when you have a REAL concern about something and your onc/GP will tell you to let them know any time something comes up or is bothering you. Then you finally do and you get that blank poker face sort of look from them. Ugh Even if they don't know what it is..they could just say so! But instead they just look at you and continue writing in their little folders without saying a word...as if you said nothing.

I do know those AI's as you mentioned can sure make you stiff. When i was on the Femara I could hardly walk when I first stood up. I had to stand up and hold still and SLOWLY start moving. It was ridiculous. I sure wish I had an answer for you but I don't as you can see. (See...I'm just as good as your GP.) Want to pay me now, or pay me later. I hate having to worry about every little thing we get. That is sometimes the worse part of all this. Even like Sherry mentioned...I have WEIRD scalp pains. I've never heard anyone else bring that up until now. I was wondering what was causing it? Especially at the very top of my scalp and down one side. I was thinking its time for a brain MRI again. Hang in there Kimberly.

Chelee
Finished yr of wkly herceptin 3-19-07
3-15-07 Lt side prophylactic simple mastectomy. -- Ooph 4-05-07
9-21-09 PET/CT "Recurrence" to Rt. axllia, Rt. femur, ilium. Possible Sacrum & liver? Now stage IV.
9-28-09 Loading dose of Herceptin & started Zometa
9-29-09 Power Port Placement
10-24-09 Mass 6.4 x 4.7 cm on Rt. femur head.
11-19-09 RT. Femur surgery - Rod placed
12-7-09 Navelbine added to Herceptin/Zometa.
3-23-10 Ten days of rads to RT femur. Completed.
4-05-10 Quit Navelbine--Herceptin/Zometa alone.
5-4-10 Appt. with Dr. Slamon to see what is next? Waiting on FISH results from femur biopsy.
Results to FISH was unsuccessful--this happens less then 2% of the time.
7-7-10 Recurrence to RT axilla again. Back to UCLA for options.
Chelee is offline   Reply With Quote