View Single Post
Old 01-18-2018, 04:51 PM   #3
MaineRottweilers

Re: Need input, KADCYLA or TAS116?

Flori, in a million years I would not attempt to sway you one way or another over treatment. You've been there and done that a number of times and I can only imagine what it is like to agonize over the next treatment.

I well remember you reaching out and spending time talking me down from a ledge when I was first Dx'd with MBC. I remember the countless times you helped me up from the pit of despair when I really thought my life might end. Whenever I get low or feel sorry for myself, I think if you. I imaging your dancing feet, smiling face and your sweet, happy voice. I see your colors and your textures and the beauty that is your art, the beauty that flows from you. I really don't like to think of you in distress, depressed, confused or anything but strong and present because that's the way I see you, Flori, always. You are a trend setter, a long timer, a cheerleader and a friend, my inspiration and my idol.

You will do what you always do, you will weigh the options and make a choice. It will be your choice, the choice that suits you and it will be beautiful because everything about you is beautiful. Feel my hand take yours and squeeze it, gently. Feel my warmth, strength and love as I embrace you. You've got this.

XO T
MaineRottweilers is offline   Reply With Quote